Lists For Dummies - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Accountants have their lists of course.
They flash them everywhere they go,
put names that pay or want to know
what all these figures mean for them.
I've borrowed his long list for now,
erased his names and added mine
all those will soon approach the bench
and own up what they did, those swine.
If you would like to be thus added
it is no trouble, none at all,
just make a comment and sit back
we will relieve you of excess
or even basics, don't you worry,
meanwhile relax and watch this space.
Comments about Lists For Dummies by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl