Literature - Poem by Jiwon Heo
Special as a pearl uncovered,
Enchanting like magic.
Priceless as lost treasures discovered,
There can’t be anything more exotic
Smooth as silk
Soothing as calls of nature
Pure as white milk
All this describes literature.
Comments about Literature by Jiwon Heo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jiwon Heo's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl