Little Daphne - Poem by Lamar Cole
Little Daphne started to skip.
While eating a bag of Lay's Potato Chips.
The autumn wind began to blow.
And the leaves put on a dance show.
A leaf fell softly in little Daphne's hair.
Just another part of nature's colorful flair.
Comments about Little Daphne by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl