Little Fight - Poem by Lamar Cole
He was a big dog and had a big bite.
But he had very little fight.
A small dog came along and kicked his butt.
And this put him in a rut.
He finally realized that he had some size.
And taking a butt kicking would not be wise.
Comments about Little Fight by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl