Living Death - Poem by Count Dracula
Rot inside a corpse's shell.
Trapped between Earth and Hell.
Red elixir our only release,
From the pain of age old beast.
Beauty of death through blood red eyes.
Hate and loathing of life's last sighs.
Blood is the life.
Through the night the death we make.
Living in night's crimson certain.
Dying in days, every person.
We are living Death.
Comments about Living Death by Count Dracula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl