buried alive Poems
- Across The Blood Of Time And they've come and they've ...
- What Lies Below The Willow And I shall never know of ...
- - - - -
- Dead Memories Never Die Dead memories- they dont die! ...
- Would You Still Love Me Would you still love me? would you ...
- Making The Most Of Your Eterni...
- Beauty Fades
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Across The Blood Of Time
And they've come
and they've gone.
and they've died.
by the billions!
that have ever dwelled upon this world.
reduced to dust.
and to what end!
gutted and disembowled upon their swords
Soldiers of world wars,
cleaved by bullets, their brain matter spread across their uniforms like medals.
detonated in explosions of limb and gore!
a God that promises ever lasting life
with the power to end it all!
but allows this mayhem to continue ...