Lonely - Poem by Saju Abraham
Mountains always stay distant,
may be the ego in their height.
Oceans always seem so lonely,
may be from its depth and vastness.
But tell me why am I so distant?
Do tell me why I feel so lonely.
Comments about Lonely by Saju Abraham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl