Bernard F. Asuncion
Look At The Beautiful Face - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
R-ise of the smiling sun
O-pens the day with delight;
W-hite clouds have appeared,
E-ver pink skyline is in sight.
N-ever mind yesterday, for it's brought to oblivion;
A-llow your heart to cherish the brand new horizon.
J-ust leave the Sunday night,
I-n twelfth of December;
M-onday morning you wake up,
E-arly from deep slumber.
N-ow as you gaze at the view;
E-yes of you are amazed;
Z-enith above is shining, look at the beautiful face.
Comments about Look At The Beautiful Face by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl