Bernard F. Asuncion
Visions Of Fame And Fortune - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
V-isions of fame and fortune
A-re deep inside your mind;
N-ever let them fade,
N-or let them stay behind.
I-n the visions of fame and fortune, dreams are clearly seen;
E-arly eighth of October, your goal is a perfect scene.
B-uying house and cars
R-emains in your sight;
A-im at the glorious life,
Z-one of gold is bright.
I-t's time to fight poverty and bring it to oblivion;
L-et your eyes view the visions of fame and fortune.
Comments about Visions Of Fame And Fortune by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl