Lawrence S. Pertillar
Looking At You - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I feel abundantly blessed.
God has turned me around,
To enjoy the spreading
Of a radiant light.
I kept behind my back...
And out of sight.
I like this very much.
This does not mean...
Times have gotten less difficult.
It's just that I pretend I don't notice the difficult times.
This works for the kind of mind I'm entrusted with.
One that believes dreams come true.
I don't have to know 'when' the hour they begin!
All I have to know is they do!
And looking at you proves,
This to be no illusion!
Comments about Looking At You by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl