Not Long Left
Losing And Finding Myself - Poem by Not Long Left
when i reached my latter teenage years,
i stoppped having fun in the sun,
and soon realised that sex only amounted to
a brief release.
Mum and dad suddenly had too many dark secrets,
for my liking.
under the cover of night,
opened and heightened
from the new found tastes,
i found the power of the word,
exposing myself to paper and pen.
watching shadows dance on my ceiling,
i felt of use.
Comments about Losing And Finding Myself by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl