Loss... - Poem by Kim Hooten
Pain so deep I can't express,
The hurt inside me calling,
Telling me to give away,
And not to keep them falling.
Free them from the tragedies
I cause with just my being.
To dropp away from this charade,
That blinds to what they're seeing.
The tears well up inside me
As I know the truth in this,
Yet, loneliness inside me
Is not easy to dismiss.
I hurt them with my presense,
So I now must let then go,
I love them more than anything,
I hope that this they know...
'You don't know true loss until you have to give up everyone, just to save them... from yourself...'
Comments about Loss... by Kim Hooten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl