Tears of sorrow ...
Lost Broken Soul - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
In the dark shadows of the night
There was a small little light
A cry was heard
Sorrow was felt around the air
In the shadows you see
In that little white light
There stood a child
Hugging itself in the darkness
Crying in the shadows
Whispering words that can never be heard
In the darkest hollows of this world
There stood a innocent child
A lost broken soul
Comments about Lost Broken Soul by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl