Tears of sorrow ...
Love And Hate - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
Love turns to hate
And hate turns to love
you must love
in order to hate
And you must hate
in order to love
we won't know who we really love
we won't know who we really hate
We need both
no matter what
Comments about Love And Hate by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl