Lost Forever In Your Kisses - Poem by David Harris
You flash your big blue eyes,
and purse your ruby lips.
Then once again it happens,
I get lost forever in your kisses.
Night turns into day,
unnoticed by us there.
The world goes whirling by,
like the breath of a sigh.
Cupids arrow has struck again.
It hit me in the heart,
and as I turn around,
I find I’m falling in love again.
Comments about Lost Forever In Your Kisses by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl