Lost In Time - Poem by alan brown
The sinuses of time dug deep within my sole
As time imortal passed within my reach.
Grasping I clung to my belief
as hurt entered my heart.
The past had never been an issue
but now it tore at my thoughts.
Driving me insane
Disbelief cursed my every move
taking solace in my open mind
as thought dug deep
Hurting but not without my will
I struggled on never wanting
but only relief would take me home.
Comments about Lost In Time by alan brown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl