alan brown Poems
- The Sound Of The Morning, [ Na... The sound of the ...
- The Beast Of Darkness Our darkest day was approaching as we...
- The Train To Nowhere The day started evenly with no one to ...
- The Rhythm Of Life, Take,Blood Our hearts beat in unison the...
- The Song Was So Enchanting The song it lingered in my mind a...
- Summers Gentletouch. [nature] The Sunlight flickered in her ...
- Come Sitwith Me And Listen Come sit with my a listen to the ...
The ability to write gives you freedom of speech more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alan brown
The Sound Of The Morning, [ Nature]
The sound of the morning
whispered clearly in my ear
as the nightingale sang it's melodic song.
Flickering Butterflies drifted from bloom to bloom
taking joy in the abundance of nectar
dripping from within.
as they carried bursting drums of pollen
to a queen so pure.
Ant's scurried within the cracks of walls
busying as the day went on.
brightly showing off their splendor
to the wonders of the world.
Dark clouds formed
as flies took to the air
fearless in their plight
as birds ...