Tricia Mae Chua
Love: A Definition - Poem by Tricia Mae Chua
He said he loved me,
But does he really?
Love without fidelity-
Does that truly exist?
Well it is not my definition
Of true love's position,
So I bow and must take my leave.
May 13,2010/Greenbelt, MD
Comments about Love: A Definition by Tricia Mae Chua
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl