Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Love, Acrostics - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
L= is for life to be lived, developed and protected.
O= is order in creation of giving, receiving and
V= is a vine of network for the life to live and survive.
E= is for eternity that measures time in terms
of hope and longing in the heart.
Comments about Love, Acrostics by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda