Love After Death - Poem by James McLain
Red lip's my love are still,
Alive in life you said.
We two were once as one,
And one was left in love?
Young or old apart, our soul as one,
I have kept our memory, the memory of the tree.
To late for one the time has come,
And come as one before we come again.
Comments about Love After Death by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl