Edward Kofi Louis
Love And Art 4 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Love and art!
Find me and look after me;
Do me no harm! !
Do to me just i say to you.
Let me go to my house and,
Remain with my people! ! !
The House Of Peace.
Comments about Love And Art 4 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl