Sankhajit Bhattacharjee Poems
- I Am -new- I am honest- I try my best to be truthful in my ...
- When I Get -new- Temples and idols can hardly reduce my anxiety; ...
- Madness -new- At times the nature's natural behavior turns into ...
- Twin Sisters -new- Love never comes alone- she is always ...
- Rain -new- The grey sky will break apart and fall on this ...
- Marksheet -new- Your value is temporary- time reveals that. You ...
- A Tribute -new- He saved thousand lives. He detected 500 kg ...
I am a Molecular Biologist working in University of Wisconsin, Milwakee, USA. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sankhajit Bhattacharjee
I am honest-
I try my best to be truthful in my thoughts, words and actions;
truth is my highest religion.
I am ambitious-
there is always a room at the top,
I always wish to occupy it.
I am persevering-
horses, cranes and spiders have taught me this lesson.
I am stubborn-
my stubbornness helps me to climb upstairs.
I am soft and sentimental-
my light heart takes everything serious and mourns often.
I am short-tempered-
underestimation and untruth make me angry;
I have lost many things too...
I am conservative-
my mind flies high above ...