Love & Hate Collides! - Poem by Munia Khan
I hate to love.
So, I love to hate.
I hate 'love'.
So, I love 'hate'.
I can't escape from 'love'. Even if I want to hate 'love', I have to love the 'hate' first....
So, I cannot love 'hate'.
I cannot hate 'love'
So, I love 'love'!
I hate 'hate'! !
In fine... I see no collision. I can see the hatred nowhere.
Comments about Love & Hate Collides! by Munia Khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye