Love Is... - Poem by Pene Burkey
Bending down to get their glove,
Not thinking of yourself...above.
Giving those who need...a ride;
Walk not in front but at their side.
Just to lend a listening ear
May lift someone that's sad...to cheer.
On your visit to their home
Read to them a timeless poem.
Offer help to those in need;
Love is shown by selfless deed.
Give to those who can't repay;
Truly this is love's own way.
Comments about Love Is... by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda