Love Me - Poem by Holly Heron
Why is that so hard?
Is that too much to ask?
It's all I want,
Thats all there is to it,
Or don't I deserve your love?
Don't I deserve to be loved?
Comments about Love Me by Holly Heron
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda