Love Me Only - Poem by Melvina Germain
Expecting a whisper from one so dear,
my bosom eagerly awaits you here.
Thy love reigns over all who desire thee,
May thine love cover you abundantly.
Mountains draped in snow white gowns
glistening like diamonds falling to the ground.
Your presence I await in great anticipation,
together we’ll illuminate a royal celebration.
When the dance and feast has come to an end,
Wilt thou take thy hand and in love make amends.
Turn desire to fire in folds shimmering free,
Make love my darling only to me.
Written By: Melvina Germain
Time 4: 15 am
Comments about Love Me Only by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda