Mihaela Pirjol Poems
- Desire We cannot aspire to that which is already dead, And ...
- Lucidity Of Love (Tanka) everything we know contradicts the ...
- Speak To Me Speak to me when I am lonesome, weak and sad
- Airplane (Haiku)
- Celebration Of Life Come! Join! and celebrate the Feast of ...
- Fears Fears in heart, fears in mind, For them reason I ...
- Flying I dreamt I left this body, Transcending mortal sin; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'I have always believed that when we love, our hearts are open, channeling the Energy of the Universe; the same way when two people are in love - they form an invisible arc, and they can almost see an...Mihaela Pirjol
''' Sometimes, we fulfil greater dreams; dreams, we didn't even dream about. '''Mihaela Pirjol
''' The heart is simple, but the mind tries to complicate it.'''Mihaela Pirjol
''' When you are in a big cage, you don't realise you are in a cage.'''Mihaela Pirjol
''' Everything I have written in my poems, I no longer carry in my heart.'''Mihaela Pirjol
We cannot aspire to that which is already dead,
And there is no solace in delusion;
We should save the present for future memories
Thus, to remember we had a life we lived.
No soul which is born alone and dies alone ever pertain
To anyone, on this mortal realm of mortals;
Nothing we are, but an evanescent breath of air;
Utopian significance of being insignificant.
How a superbus phallus in carnal pleasure dies,
That ephemeral all these earthly passions are;
Like the face of moon from dusk till dawn
When sun replace its ardour with other kind of ...