Love Of A Father - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Baptize me oh Lord with fire,
test me to the very core;
Prove my love for you is true,
it's you alone whom I adore.
Chastise me when I sin,
show me how much you care;
Protect me when I am in danger,
help me with the burdons I bare.
And when Ive taken my last breath,
with life growing ever dim;
Please meet me at your holy gates,
and guide me safely in.
Comments about Love Of A Father by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl