Mental Misery - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
There once was a man who died very young,
though the doctors knew not the cause;
Even though he was in great shape,
physically he had no flaws.
But the man still died even though he was young
and very very healthy.
For he died of loneliness with a broken heart;
He died in mental misery.
Comments about Mental Misery by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl