Love Of The Intimate - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A girl's love for her lover
Is that he serves her interest.
A boy's love for his beloved
Is that she responds to his wish.
A woman's love for her spouse
Is that he is pampering her.
A man's love for his wife
Is that she is faithful to her.
A girl's love for her parents
Is that they give her freedom of choice.
A boy's love for his parents
Is that they give him freedom of action.
Love benefits givers, not getters
In the intrinsic relationships.
Comments about Love Of The Intimate by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl