Theorem The Truth Serum
Love Trumps Loneliness - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
The power of sex has taken away the power of love.
This is clearly a piece of evidence that supports
how we are living in a world of sin.
Lust is sexual greed after all and
sexual greed is the killer of love.
Sexual greed is not bad to have
when you are young and
have time on your side.
When one matures, one usually
thinks about how they do not
want to be alone for the rest of their lives.
Love trumps loneliness because love takes
you out of yourself and puts you into someone else.
Once two make one, you will never be alone.
Comments about Love Trumps Loneliness by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl