Love Year Round - Poem by Arabella Baker
You were so warm in July,so cool in October, you got colder in November, and left me freezing in December.
January I couldn't celebrate a new year, February had none of our love.
You didn't come back in March, so now it rains in April. It's May and the sun won't shine, because the rain doesn't stop.
June makes me depressed, so screw July, I hope it never comes.
August and September probably won't feel it, because I've tried to numb it so much, that nothing exists of you anymore.
Comments about Love Year Round by Arabella Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Arabella Baker's Other Poems
- Untitled -new-
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl