Ace Of Black Hearts
Loves Exposure - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
To expose your love for her in such a way is sometimes exhilarating.
Even more so then the secret love know one is suppose to know about.
Light the flame and let it burn for all eternity.
Let the embers never fade but glisten and glow the brightest reds, oranges and yellows.
Just remember a flower has only so many petals.
So if your rejected with sincerity.
Don't obsess just move on to the next.
If to be or not to be is the question,
Let the answer be of it's reflection.
No matter how fair or pale of a complexion.
Comments about Loves Exposure by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda