Marvin Brato Sr
Loving Mom - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
And respected professional.
Clearly you got credential
Of an executive potential
Real assets are your capabilities
As best as you handle responsibilities
Zealously you do your job well
On time without stirring a bell
Noteworthy to tell.
Now that your baby has grown
Into a boy as real a your own
Care and love of a mother that you give
On the right time he will gladly perceive.
Joyful heart that you possess
And optimism that you disposses
Most describe your kind personality
Of being a Godmother of charity
Rare is a woman like you whose smart
And yet humble in handling your craft.
Comments about Loving Mom by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl