Loyalty Is The Base. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Loyalty is shown to cultivate faith.
It is the demand of one’s livelihood
And one’s survival in a given time.
Loyalty secured, one can be honest
Comments about Loyalty Is The Base. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl