Magic In Words! - Poem by Deepti Agarwal
' This is made especially for you by me',
then he handed me some
abstract form of colour
He had made for me.
What was it? A cat? A dog?
No matter what it was
I knew it came straight
from his heart.
I told him it was beautiful
& I simply loved his surprise!
& then a million dollar satisfied smile
crossed across his eyes.
It's true - 3 little words
'Especially for you' holds such magic
That they turn the smallest gift
To the purest form of Gold.
Jan 03, '08
Comments about Magic In Words! by Deepti Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl