Magical Smile - Poem by Ronald Chapman
Like the sunshine on a cold winter's day,
Your bright magical smile,
Is so delightful.
Your sun beams wrap around me,
And warm my cold Soul,
From head to toe.
Your adorable smile is intoxicating.
I give into your magic spell,
To satisfy every part of you.
That will mean,
Giving into you,
I love you.
Comments about Magical Smile by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl