Male And Female Aren’t Exclusive. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
There is no wholly masculine man;
Nor is there wholly feminine woman.
Fluids harden to solids;
Solids rush to fluids.
Man and woman interchange
Their masculinity and femininity.
Comments about Male And Female Aren’t Exclusive. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl