Man And Woman In Shape - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Shoulders wider than the hip
A man grabs women’s eye balls.
The hip wider than shoulders,
A woman grabs men’s eye balls.
He is to hold her and she’s to bear him
Comments about Man And Woman In Shape by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl