Edward Kofi Louis
Man, Mango! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Sitting under the big mango tree;
Hoping for a better future.
With the dancing steps of nature;
As my mind roams about,
Searching for answers,
For a brighter future.
Comments about Man, Mango! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl