M.J. Lemon Poems
- I Broke My Leg I have no time to notice what takes place ...
- For Her That laugh revives a warm memory. Shoulders rolling ...
- Silhouette If the silhouette could speak it would Say the ...
- Spirit The balance between left and right Where guilty ...
- The Most Beautiful Alive in doubt danger or hope from burial...
- Feeling Older When it’s cold outside Put on something ...
- You Gasped Keep the chair, the pets, the artwork, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Broke My Leg
I have no time to notice
what takes place around me
Distractions daily duties grab focus
away from who I am might be
I break my leg and the misery
means I must lie still do not move
as every simple motion spasm
cramp serves to reprove
listen listen listen
i go to pieces, Says the Tibia
i feel trapped, Says the Fibula
i cannot move, Says the Knee
there's no common ground, Says Achilles
i need air, Says the Ankle
step on it, Says the Foot
we love the outdoors, Say the Toes
i've got you covered, Says the Cast
we want to go ...