Man Wishes To See...... - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
Where there is death, man sees a life.
Where there is cowardice, man sees self-preservation.
Where there is unnecessary violence,
man sees no other possible option.
Where there is injustice, man sees fate.
Where there is no answer, man sees God.
Where there is greed, man sees the wealthy.
Where there is theft, man sees the poor.
Where there is sadness, man searches for hope.
Where there is hope, man sees happiness.
Where there is wrong-doing, man sees everything but himself.
But where there is love, man is blind.
Comments about Man Wishes To See...... by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda