RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Manifesting Love - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rushing to meet the clock, wanting to be with
each other, not wishing to be cheated out of
even a nanosecond of being together.
Manifesting our love on inner horizons of the
divine, never parting, nothing but the sound
of our hearts beating together as one.
Breathing totally in synch as we inhale and
exhale, lying next to each other, no room for
anything else between us.
As we scale canyon walls of our love, always
striving to take our love into every aspect of
our lives and into death afterwards.
Comments about Manifesting Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda