Lawrence S. Pertillar
Many Are Still Seeking Proof - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With flashing neon lights.
Prophets, soothsayers and psychics.
Astrologers and scientists,
Discovering new planets existing.
Water on Mars.
Sightings of UFO's.
Writings on the Walls.
Messages delivered by persistent messengers.
Earthquakes in the most unfamiliar places.
Fires and devastating storms.
What is it that people are looking for
To show them everything is, in fact, changing!
'Many are still seeking proof.
Some evidence of it.'
Comments about Many Are Still Seeking Proof by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl