Many Speak Like Giants - Poem by Naveed Akram
Many giants stagger at the battle they have fought,
Fighting inhibits the brain that rides and sways;
It innocently speaks, the wars bespeak to count,
So then fighting designs a right of conduct;
Many giants fall at their age of reason,
Reasons fell from the clouds and smothered with rain.
The real message awaits to see me as gigantic
And huge for the purpose,
I can wait and observe the crowd of people,
Watching is their insult and I have observed.
Comments about Many Speak Like Giants by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl