Tears of sorrow ...
May I Sleep - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
May my little flower sleep
that the cold winter comes
And may i be asleep
so that I don't see death come
May my love one sleep
so they don't see me gone
Comments about May I Sleep by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl