Lawrence S. Pertillar
Mediocrity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Never accept doing less,
Than what you can better do to improve.
And never let what has been improved,
Left to accept it as your best.
Allowing yourself to approve,
What another does to choose to do.
You view as mediocrity.
How you see this to view,
Has nothing to do with your choice to choose.
Notice to know this.
What you feed to your mind seldom leaves.
It stays where it is kept believed.
Prepare to accept the best of life.
And not to impress.
But to feel it lived.
Comments about Mediocrity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl