Meditation - Poem by Raveendran N.V.
The glory of the self luminous!
Let us meditate upon
The Love oozing through the petals of the stars
And all the different and great forms that come and go,
Maya, the earth's mesh work and the silver lining up above
Life and all the minute and the absolute
Before man and his great desires crumble into the microbial vastness.
Comments about Meditation by Raveendran N.V.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl