Fish And Water - Poem by Raveendran N.V.
Me, very fishy, unable to understand water
Move about in search of an answer
They say water, water everywhere
But what is water they don’t say
Where is water, I don’t see, don’t feel
I move all right, so what?
Water, water everywhere
I don’t drink a drop
Let me ask the giant fish
The grand sire, who knows better
And he tells without water
You can live not a moment …
Comments about Fish And Water by Raveendran N.V.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl