Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Menstrual Blood - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Filling, flowing, emptying, birthing
A cycle of seasons
Connected to nature's
Resting, growing and cleansing.
A woman's life-giving story
In the heart of creation.
Comments about Menstrual Blood by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl